Angel Eyes Enterprise is a community interest company that operates throughout the North East region. They are a service delivered for the visually impaired, by the visually impaired. Their vision is to deliver activities that help dramatically improve the lives of visually impaired people and giving them a sense of value and purpose, allowing them to be part of a more inclusive society. In addition, Angel Eyes Enterprise help to break down the perceptions and difficulties facing visually impaired people by raising awareness and providing information on how businesses can support visually impaired people in the workplace and beyond.
Angel Eyes Enterprise CIC services are tailored for their service users and include:
- Assistance with job searches, applications and CV writing
- Providing volunteering and social group opportunities
- Delivering informal basic level courses on I.T. and technology
- Delivering sessions on visual impairment awareness for employers
- Promoting “Access to Work” and other support available for visually impaired employees and employers
The services are available to anyone with a visual impairment over the age of 18 and can cover the areas of Newcastle, Northumberland, Gateshead, Durham, North & South Tyneside and Teeside.
If you’re interested in using this unique service, please contact Jonathan Mears – Project Worker – on 0191 478 5959 or e-mail email@example.com